Sunday, October 13, 2013

WALKING DEAD and other less important crap. BUT MAINLY WALKING DEAD!

Walking Dead is back!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! Aside from that, running related I plan to run two miles every day this week! Crafting wise, I actually used my Cricut today. My daughter has a school assignment due on Thursday. Its a project about Pandas. I started up the Cricut and cut out the words we needed to put together the tri board. I will have pictures some times this week. It looks really good so far. Hubby went to the gym today and ran a 5K on the treadmill, he did it in a little over 26 minutes, he said that last tenth of a mile kicked his butt! I swear that last tenth feels like forever especially when you are watching that little red light blink and blink and blink.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!