Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cupcake Michaels $1 stamp


I read about several people using the cupcake $1 stamp from Michaels and when I was there one day I saw it and thought I would give it a try. I knew right away that whatever I did with it I was going to be adding stickles to it. So since my sisters bday was coming I figured it was a perfect oppurtunity to use the stamp! So I stamped it using StazOn black ink. Then colored the top part with my Bix Mark-It, Fandango pink. I used Fiskars brownish/gold marker for the wrapper. I then had some black Liquid embossing from All Night Media and thought it would be neat if I outlined the wrapper with it and also did that swirly line with it. I actually don't like the way that turned out but whatever. Anyway I used Cotton Candy Stickles on the cup cake it really made the Fandango pink stand out! I love stickles! lol The patterned paper, can't remember who made it but I used my Martha Stewart punch on teh bottom to giv the "lacey" look. The buttons are ????? At first I really didn't like the card and then it grew on me however the crooked ribbon really irritates the crap out of me. I stamped the ribbon with one of my new clear plastic stamps from Michaels. I really love those stamps now and each package comes with so many and using a 50 percent off coupon when you buy them gives you an AWESOME deal! Anyway that's my card!

2 comments:

  1. I just love those $1 stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I just finished posting one on my blog too. It's not as cute as yours though...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!