Thursday, April 02, 2009

Finally going to do it

I have been putting this off all week. No particular reason though. I do wish there was like a magic button you could press and everything was automatically on your blog. Actually I wish there was a magic button for a lot things..laundry, dishes, dinner...lol. Anyway, not to remember what all I was going to blog about..hmmm...Ah yes first will be the 18th scrapbook page I completed over the weekend. I had these pictures sitting on my desk all week and found a cool sketch here. It's 52 Sketches 52 weeks, some really awesome sketches and another awesome site I discovered over the weekend blog hopping. The green paper on the page is actually supposed to be a circle just like the sketch although it didn't come out right. I couldn't figure out how to make a circle that big so I used my cricut and couldn't make it any skinnier than what it came out as. This also has two flowers instead of one which I decided to take several peoples advice and use stickles on them even though I think they are so pretty just plain but it does add an extra bit of pretty to it. I have had this LO sitting on my desk all week and the more I look at it the more bugged I am that the scallop pink strip isn't lined up properly. So I am glad I am finally blogging about it so I can put it away. One other thing about this is the word everything was a MAJOR PAIN IN THE BUTT to get to work. I used my cricut and welded the letters together. For some reason I had to do it four times before it finally cut through the paper properly. The first time was my fault since I didn't have it lined up in DS right. I think it broke into four pieces which is why it looks a big uneven. But to tell you the truth even if it came off in one piece I am pretty sure it would of still been crooked since I can't line up anything ever! I also did another great thing, I used my pretty paper! lol!!!!


Patterned paper-Bo Bunny-a gift of love


Cardstock-ColorBox Delux textured


Flowers- Bazzill


Bobunny cardstock stickers


Brads-Bobunny icandy brads(love these they are so pretty)


Stickles-Frosted lace and Dark blue


Martha Stewart scallop edge punch


Knitting news- I am still working on the March KAL. We did find out on Sunday that it is supposed to be a table runner! We could of finished it early to make it into a dishcloth but I am going to keep on it to make a table runner for my table in the hallway. Here is the picture of what I have completed so far. I am a bit irritated since the scallop edges aren't very scallopy,lol. I think its because my tension is not very consistent or something??? Anyway it looks somewhat better in person.

Other than that I am working on another dishcloth this one as a matter of fact. It is turning out so neat. I am still working on the lapghan for my mom. I shouldn't of started the circle cloth since I told my hubby not to let me start any more patterns until the lapghan was done but the circle cloth was calling my name. I plan to have the lapghan done before Mother's day. hopefully!!

Well that's it hope you have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!