Sunday, March 22, 2009

No pictures today. I did get another page finished, actually just about 5 minutes ago. It was actually done yesterday but I bought some more stickles from this awesome online store called Cutter's Creek, so I pulled the page back out this more and stickled the letters on it. Stickles is just so pretty. I have like 8 colors now. I am also close to being done on that blue flower looking dishcloth I am knitting, I can't wait till it's done so I can start another one. The white one is going slow. We only get 5 rows a day but those five rows take awhile because of all the K2T and YO's you have to pay very close attention to each one. I also started a feather and fan patterned cloth in this self striping yarn. The yarn is os pretty its white, lime green, bright purple and bright blue. It reminds me of Easter eggs! I am also still working on my mom's lapghan, actually I haven't worked on it in about a week. Just had to take a break from it for a little bit. I don't think I have put a picture of that on here yet so I think I will do that.

And here it is. I got the pattern from the Creative Knitting magazine. The yarn is the Vanna White yarn. I think its going to be smaller than I wanted but the pattern is so awesome I am going to keep on going anyway. I did buy some extra yarn to make it longer, hopefully anyway. I think that's about it for my scrapbooking and knitting adventures! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!