Sunday, December 07, 2014

Starting over...again

My husband has been encouraging me to put my thoughts in a blog. I have had this blog for several years. I first used it to display my crafting, knitting, scrapbooking, etc. Then last year I decided to turn it into a running blog, but a few weeks after I did that I got into a car accident. It wasn't that bad, but I hurt my neck and running was put on hold. Then I had a medical procedure done this year, which I will talk about later, that has put running even further on hold. So I have decided to redo this blog again. I really hope that I am now able to entice people to follow my blog and maintain the interest of my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a wonderful idea to put your thoughts in this blog! Writing can really help you to get your thought into an order and clear your mind. I love your posts, so please, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!