Sunday, April 22, 2012

WOW!

It’s been over a year since I last wrote on my blog! Wow!!

Actually not to surprising I really haven’t done to much scrapping/crafting lately. I started a full time job in August and I am just now finally getting things worked out time wise were I have time to do extra things. I did make Christmas cards for Christmas but didn’t get a picture of any of them. I’ve been in several craft clubs at Cutters Creek and I’ve just watched the stuff accumulate on my shelves not doing anything with any of it. Then about two weeks ago I decided to reorganize my craft area, that really helped. Then last weekend my daughter had a project due for school and what better reason to dust off the cricut then a school project! I have been running and doing kickboxing as well lately which takes up my weekends. However I sprained my ankle on Friday so I was able to sit in my reorganized craft area and get some stuff done! Now here are the pictures:

038 Here is my daughters project. There is stickles on it, glimmer mist, cricut cut outs galore on this thing! We all loved how it turned out!

042043044Close up of all my collections! That are still in the process of being complete.

041First birthday card: Cupcake was cut from Wild Cards cricut cartridge. The glitter paper for the number one is made by American Crafts. The pink bubble cardstock for the cupcake wrapper and the shadow for the one is made by Bazzill Basics Paper-very berry. I also used stickles on the top of the candle. The birthday paper is Recollections.

045The patterned paper is Recollections –Camping Plaid. The background cardstock is also Recollections. They had Recollections paper at Michaels either last week or the week before 6 for 1.00! I came home with soooooooo much paper! The font for the title is CK Flower Garden. The grass, wheelbarrow and leaves were cut using Pooh and Friend Xricut cartridge. I also use Glimmer Mist-Santa Baby on the paper that the title is on.

 

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!