Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pages and a great blog hop!

Here are the pages that I have been working on for the past week. 001I love this one! I set it all up on my gypsy. Everything cut out perfectly except for the frame behind the picture but I worked it out. THe second frame behind the picture I used Blue skies Glimmer Mist on it, I could of used blue paper but I wanted so badly to use GM! LOL I also used Graphite GM on the flowers. The Love was cut out using Gypsy Font (such a cool font) and I used American Crafts glitter cardstock and thanks to help from Kim at Cutters Creek online store I was able to cut it out properly on the cricut without wasting the wonderful glittery paper.

002I created this one on the gypsy too, sorta. I didn’t know where I was going to put the butterfly or the joy cutout I just knew I wanted them. The top and bottom borders were cut using Gypsy Wanderings. Actually the butterfly and the Joy was cut using GW too. I also used more AC Glitter cardstock on the joy and butterfly and then I used cotton candy stickles (which I am now almost out of..eek!) for the border around each one. ANd the star cut out on the butterfly and the middle of the flower on joy I used True Blue Stickles. The picture on the left is matted on blue paper the same as the background but I put it through the cuttlebug using the dot folder.

008Everything was cut out using the cricut. Sassy is from the Paisley cart (have I mentioned lately how much I love it) I then used stardust stickles on the shadow for sassy and put some rhinestones from Michaels randomly on the word, you can barely see them though. Love me some stickles!!!

On  another note there is an awesome blog hop going on over at the Cutters Creek design team blog. Just go here http://cutterscreekdesignteam.blogspot.com/ to start and follow and leave a comment at each persons blog to be entered to win a great prize!!!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!