Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol Elimination Episode!

Wow I wish Adam had sang more like that when he was on AI as a contestant. Although I have liked all the music he has come out with since he left AI. Didn’t P.Diddy sing this song last year on AI? I know I have heard it before and I think I have only ever seen him perform on AI..but I could be wrong. Don’t know where else I could of heard it though. Anyway. I agree with the bottom three, Ashthon, Karen and Hayley. I really don’t think the girls are as good as the guys. Naima is the only girl I like and truthfully James and Scotty are the only guys I like. I think it would be awesome if those three make it to the top 3! While we are waiting to get to the results I will tell you about something crafty I did the other day. I altered a picture frame. It turned out pretty good for it being my first time. I made it to match the altered composition book I did a few weeks ago. I have already delivered it to the person that is going to give it as a gift, and I didn’t get a picture of it because it had the girls name on it, but trust me it is very nice! : )

 

And the contestant being voted off is ASHTHON!!! YEA! I thought they wasted the WC pick on her last week! I think she just picks the wrong songs, her voice is not as big as she thinks it is and her saying “hey” all throughout each song is just obnoxious.

 

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!