Saturday, January 01, 2011

Gypsy!

OMG! I love this thing!!!! I have been reading the message boards on the cricut site, watching videos, and reading blogs this past week in order to figure out how to work this thing. I charged it up, updated, got the 5 free cards, and uploaded all my carts to it. But had yet to hook it up to my cricut. I finally got the nerve to do this today, about 5 minutes ago. OMG! It is so awesome all the things you can do with it. I had design studio, but only the trial version and when my computer that I had it down started acting up I stopped using it. Its quite a pain to use your cricut with just the cricut and the carts. The gypsy makes it all a breeeze. Granted I have only cut out 6 thank words, but it was just awesome! I can’t put it into words! I love it! Thank you Nate!!! I hope to get my thank you cards done by Wednesday, get pictures and get them sent out!

 

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!