Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon and Christmas cards

New Moon was fantastic!!!!!! I would love to be able to go see it again! Maybe hubby and I can go see it again before it leaves the theater and I for sure will be buying it when it comes out on DVD. It definitely lived up to the hype and was a lot better than Twilight. Considering the fact that out of the four books I hate New Moon the most, I find it interesting how much I liked the movie. Probably because I have gotten over my hatred for Jacob for the most part since reading all four of them! It follows New Moon the book a lot better than Twilight followed the Twilight book.

The Christmas cards are coming a long great! I have completed 27, I am taking a break from #28 right now. I have taken pictures of all of them just haven't gotten them off the computer yet. And for the first time ever I actually like the majority of them. I think there is only like 1 or 2 that I'm not happy with. So yea me!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!