Thursday, October 15, 2009

My mojo is back..at least for now! YEA!

It started two weeks ago on World Card Day when I sat down and made four cards. I had said before that I was going to scan them and share but I haven't done it yet. I do have scrapbook pages to share though! I have gotten two done!! I know it doesn't sound like a lot but since I have't scrapbooked since April that is a lot!! I am now working on the 23rd scrapbook page for the year..I don't think I am going to get to my goal of 52 though. : ( Anyway here are the two completed layouts.
OOPS I lied..I totally forgot about this layout. This was the last layout I did before I got too busy and lost my mojo back in April. I never got around to posting it back then.


This layout has been waiting since June to get done. The pictures and the paper have been sitting on my desk since then. The letters had been cut with my cricut and sitting on the sticky strip from my Xyron through September. So yea its finally done! I don't like it too much but I am so happy it is done. The butterflies where cut using the Pooh cartridge I believe and they are blinged up with some stickles!

I absolutely love this layout! I think this is the first time in 8 years I have ever said that about a layout. I just love the papers, colors, embelishments and most importantly the pictures. I just love it! I actually used the Joys of the Season cartridge on this layout. I made the 10 tag with it.
Well that's it!!!


























1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!