Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday cards and HELP! lol

Here are the cards that I made a few weeks ago on WCM day. I almost forgot to get a picture of them. I think they actually look better in the picture then they do IRL. lol. The pumpkin is from the Pooh cartridge, the Happy birthday stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and i of course had to put stickles on it!
Now for the help part. Above is a layout I am working out. I have been racking my brain for a title for the past week and can't come up with one. The title would go on the brown paper to the left of the flowers. The pictures are of my dd when she was 11 months old and the little girl I used ot babysit for that was 3 months old. Any ideas?

Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!