Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful mother's day!!!! I know I am. My mother in law gave me a card with a Starbucks gift card in it!!! YEA!!!! Starbucks is yum!!!!! Then this morning hubby went to Starbucks and brought me back a yummy cappuccino. And I told him two weeks ago that Michaels was having a sale on all their Disney cartridges. And when I mentioned that it was also the week of Mother's day he said oh I know what I am going to get you then. There was only three that I wanted. The Mickey and friends cart, the pooh and friends cart and the Tinkerbell one. So then I thought well if he can get me one, he can get me two cuz 29.99 for a cart is a super good deal. However, guess what he did he bought me ALL THREE OF THEM!!!!!! And he also bought me a beautiful card and some beautiful peachy colored roses!!!! He also made breakfast burritos for me the kids and his mom! Man they were yummy! He also loaded the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, swept the floor. ..and guess what he is doing now??????? He is vacuuming. I am about to fall off my chair!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! He's done good!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!