Friday, February 06, 2009

Cricut bag

Ever since I saw that you could make bags with the cricut I have been wanting to make one. They look so neat! So tonight I was cutting out some numbers for the scrapbook page that I am working on and didn't want to waste the whole paper so I tried the bag feature in Plantin Schoolbook. It came out so cute. Just pretty plain because I had no plans to do anything with it but just the thought that I could do it was cool. My daughter has taken it and is filling it up with little things (Hannah Montana eraser, pencil, stickers and a card she made) to give to her friend at school.
See nothing fancy. I have taken a picture of what my daughter has done with it and will share it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!