Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is Kaitlyn's fourth scrapbook page. Done entirely by herself while I was making dinner. She is loving scrapbooking. When we went to Michaels tonight she was going over the list in her head of the things she NEEDED to have! It was cracking me up.
And this is my fourth page of the year. I do not like it all. These pics were taken Halloween 2000. I bought the pirate head and treasure chest at least 5 years ago in anticipation of these pictures however the colors do not go with the page at all and I do not like well anything about this LO other than the pictures. I did the words on my cricut so that was cool, and I do like the color of paper I used but this page is jsut driving me crazy if it wasn't all glued down I would do it over. I really think I should of made the treasure chest in anotther color like white or something i dont' know. Hopefully my next page will make me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!