Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was able to complete two more layouts this week! This brings my total up to 8!
Kaitlyn thought that the rub ons were so cool she wanted to do them herself. Unfortunately she pulled off the covering before I was able to make sure everything was rubbed of and she pulled up some of the rub on.
Anyway this is my 7th layout for 2009, you can't reallya tell and she had lots fo fun doing the rub ons.
Here is layout number 8-Christmas in Ohio. I have been trying out different ways to take pictures of my layouts obviously the second picture came out better than the first. However I really like the way these pages turned out. The two gingerbread men I stamped using the christmas Martha Stewart clear stamp set that I got for 2 bucks in walmarts after christmas sale. Oh the christmas tree in the corner as well. Then I embossed them and cut them out then added some glitter glue for added effect. The pocket on the right hand side is kicking my butt becaus I made it a bit to small so it isn't staying sealed and the pictures keep on leaning to the side and making the pocket come unstuck. There is 5 pictures in the pocket including a small thing of journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!