Friday, April 27, 2007

At the time I took this picture these were both wip, however they are now both done..lol. I have yet to take a pictuer of them. The pink is a dishcloth with a steaming cup of coffee in the middle. The green and white one I don't think has a name. The title on the pattern just says knitted dishcloth and towel. I haven't started on the towel yet though only because I really really really hate this color. lol


So as I said before I absolutely love the Feather and Fan pattern and decided to make several of them for Mother's Day gifts. Here are four of the ones I have done. I have a total of 8 done and still need to make 2 more. I had to take a break because even though I love making this pattern it gets boooooooooooooooooooooooring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!