Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas cards, ATG, and Kaitlyn card making

Here’s the next installment of Christmas cards. I also took a picture of the pink ATG gun I bought from Michaels with a 50% off coupon. I love it! Kaitlyn has been sitting here at the table with me making cards along with me so I snapped a few pics of her as well! All of the cards except for the last one were done yesterday.

001this one is not orange at all IRL

002003love this

004I absolutely love this stamp set from Stampin’ Up! And the embossing powder I got from Michaels made by Stampendous is awesome!

005006007008009010011012013014015016This one I did today. I have been making a lot of duplicates but I am trying to change them up as much as possible, even if its just changing the colors I use.

 

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 AM

    I give birth to interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period muster and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Cheer contain in view my position as highly and leave to me know what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!