Thursday, August 12, 2010

Windows Live Writer

I was reading http://billiesscrappetique.blogspot.com/ blog today and she was talking about this program called Windows Live Writer and I thought I would check it out. I don’t blog often but maybe now that I can do it without being online I will do it more. I’m still clicking around on things trying to figure it out. One of the things that I have the hardest time with is getting pictures on my blog. I just don’t like the way it is set up and can’t figure out if I am doing something wrong or if its blogger. Now I will attempt to attach a picture:

017

Well that was easy and how cool that you can change the look of the picture too. The picture is of the blankets I made for my nephews. Elijah’s is on the left and Liam’s is on the right. They were born on June 22, 2010 and are the sweetest things ever! Okay well let’s see how this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!