Monday, August 16, 2010

Crafty Day

Yesterday was a very crafty day. I did use up some scraps and made four cards, and also got one scrapbook page done! I also finished a washcloth for one of my nephews, as well as finishing a dishcloth that has been sitting in my basket for ..well I don’t know how long. Probably 8 months if not longer! I also set out some yarn so that I can start on Rachels’ knitting room’s monthly KAL. Here are the pictures of the cards and the scrapbook page:

 033 034 035 036 037 046 054

057

The first two cards I got the idea from Papercraft  magazine, the next two cards I just threw together I used two stamps I have never used before and all the paper I used was scraps. The layout idea came from an old issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. I love getting ideas from magazines. The KAL dishcloth just started today. Rachel will post 5 rows everyday until its done. You can start to by going here: http://rachelsknittingcorner.blogspot.com/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!