Thursday, February 04, 2010

Random thoughts

I think I am going to try and start blogging more. I haven't been scrapbooking much, either not enough time or no creative energy. Or a combination of them both. I did do two pages over the weekend but I didn't like the way they turned out so I haven't taken any pictures of them. I have been knitting trying to get the blanket finished for my cousin's baby so that I can get started on the blankets for my sisters babies. So anyway instead of this blog being just about scrapbooking and knitting I am going to try to start filling it up with my random odd ball ramblings. Anyone one that knows me knows I can ramble! But also to remember stuff that my kids do and say. Like Kaitlyn the other day who is really excited that her Aunt Ali has two babies in her stomach. We were watching the Today show and they were showing a woman give birth via c-section. Kaitlyn saw the baby come out and said is there another one? We also saw a woman last week on tv that was pregnant and Kaitlyn asked how many babies she had in her belly! On top of rambling I like to rant. I usually rant about stupid stuff I see or hear about on the news. Like today when I heard that Gloria Allred is representing another one of Mr. Woods mistress'. They are going to sue some company that has put pictures of the mistresss' on some golf balls. Because it promotes violence. Ms. Allred and this woman gave a press conference about how horrible it is because golfers hit these golf balls with such force and since the women's faces are on them it could lead to them commiting abuse, or some such crazy crap like that. I was driving down the freeway listening to this story with my mouth hanging open. Oh the mistress also claims that Mr. Woods loved her and wouldn't want the pictures on the golf balls either. Sorry lady but the only person Mr. Woods loves is himself. I think that is it for right now. BBL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!