Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I actually got my valentine's gift on Wednesday. I couldn't wait until today to get it. Plus Kait hada field trip on Thursday so I needed to get it for that! lol


This is the best camera I have ever had in my entire life! I love it!
I completed this page last weekend. #13! My biggest challenge with this was using pretty paper for it. I have TONS of decorative pattern paper, but I never want to use it because I always think its too pretty and don't want to cover it up with pictures. So my challenge this year is to start using more of my pattern paper. Nate said I should do a layout about my not wanting to use patterned paper and cover the layout in pattern paper!


This two page layout I did like three years ago. Its about my niece when she was born. It is probably one of my most favorite layouts. The VCN on the second page are wood.





I have been knitting and scrapbooking like crazy lately. There are so many things I went to get done on top of everything else that I have to do so I am trying to stay focused and just keep on working on things during my spare time. This is the blanket I started on October23 for my sister. It's the feather and fan pattern used with Homespun yarn. I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate it!